Store Manager - The Zone, Rosebank APPLY NOW
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To be professional and customer service-oriented and oversee daily operations at our store. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organisational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSOBILITIES
- Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance
- Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
- Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
- Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Matric certificate compulsory
- Bachelor’s degree ideal
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a retail environment in a managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be based in Johannesburg.