Customer Service Consultant – Social Media APPLY NOW
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Deliver an exceptional customer experience by assisting customers in resolving queries via all Social Media Platforms. Achieve service levels in compliance with company directives.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the resolution of customer queries with high professionalism
- First response on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Secondary response - emails and telephonic
- Understanding and ownership of customer queries and complete management of the process to resolve issues escalated
- Assist and resolve incidents according to processes and procedures.
- Ensure excellent customer service and effective and efficient problem-solving
- Preserve and build relationships with customers and other stakeholders on behalf of the business.
- Effectively follow up on emails etc. including other key commitments made to clients.
- Reduce escalated incidents in line with SOPs and policy.
- Provide exceptional support in writing
- Submit reports including progress reports and analysis of information and statistics.
- Data capture customer info, escalated incidents and the processing of the ticket data
- Product knowledge in order to be able to answer all questions that may arise.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support across the board.
- Reporting on customer queries and informing line manager of escalations
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must have matric (higher education advantageous)
- 1 - 2 years of call centre experience or 1-2 years of customer service correspondence
- Excellent comprehensive skills
- Excellent writing, reading and typing skills
- Be Social savvy
- Must be familiar with help desk applications