Customer Experience - Team Lead APPLY NOW
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Customer Experience Specialist bridges the gap between the customer and the brand. Your job is to ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. This role uses information from the customer experience to gain insights from the customer's unique perspective. The goal of CEM is to augment the customer experience and cultivate customer loyalty.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the "Brand" experience.
- Drive customer retention, and switch from competitor brands
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client's behalf.
- Guide team in effective resolution of customer issues and handle any escalations.
- Develop listening points in the customer journey and define and segment the customer base.
- Develop varying strategies to address segmented customer needs based on their progress on the adoption curve, defend the existing customer base and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Test new strategies for driving customer value.
- Develop and implement customer experience strategies,
- Reviewing and pulling insights from analytics and data
- Segmenting customers and audiences into meaningful groups
- Using insights from data to make improvements, maintain the feedback loop flow, and predict future needs and problems.
- Team alignment and collaboration to deliver on customer experience objectives.
- Brand blueprint/DNA ownership and maintenance
- Effective execution of customer experience strategy: Define objectives, develop hypotheses, establish a method of execution, Implement, monitor and iterate based on customer experience and response.
- Develop new representative brand onboarding.
- Set clear team goals and KPIs.
- Delegate tasks and set project deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance.
- Do regular performance evaluations.
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere.
- Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program.
- Communicate with teams about their performance.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Plan and organise team building activities.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- At least 3 years’ experience managing or supervising a customer service team.
- Matric compulsory
- Higher certificate or degree in relevant field advantageous
- Data analytics and reporting experience required.
- Project management
- Agency engagement
- Performance monitoring, outlier diagnosis and management
- Customer engagement and feedback to market insights
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer experience (CX) strategies
- Clinical analytical skills
- Digital and social media marketing insights required.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to use data insights to drive marketing and communication strategies.